Start a new topic

How to enable webcam

I have "Enable webcam" checked in the in-Game menu, but my webcam is not recorded.  Is there something else that I need to do to enable it?

4 people have this problem

Shouldn't be. What type of webcam is it?

I assume it's able to work in other programs?

Im having this same problem :(

@AsylumPsycho - What type of webcam do you have?

Have you created a ticket about this?

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it

to do webcam you have to click the settings bar in the top right hand corner...click the option in-game, select enable webcam, chose the position of the cam on the screen....and there you go!

I am having trouble with my cam as well. I have two cams both of them works in other programs, I have tried to connect one at the time, and both on the same time. But I wont get any feed from any of the cams.

One is a Logitech C270 and other one is an older Logitech PRO 5000.

We've had some recent reports surrounding webcam issues. We'd like to take a look in more detail however. 

Can you recreate the problem with a new recording, and then afterwards send in your Plays.tv client logs to us?

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

Login to post a comment