Start a new topic

Hotkeys ingame don't work?

So for some reason this program decided it didn't want to work anymore and whenever I'm ingame I press ctrl+f1 to save highlight but nothing happens? What gives? No hotkeys work or anything?

4 people have this problem

Have the same issue since the update. Cant save highlights and cant manuel record something. It sucks...

@Kolle - Does it bring up any indication that it's recording? Did you check to see if the Hotkeys had changed?

Unfortunately I'm having the same issue and I even unchecked the "Hide HUD..." and "Hide Keyboard..." to see if something showed up but all I can see is the "Turning on" message and after that it shows something like "Save to highlight (KEY)" but pressing that does nothing.

@KillerJack - Might be beneficial for you to recreate the issue and then create a ticket in our system. To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

Im having the same issue. Verun could you please check my ticket as well at?: http://support.plays.tv/support/tickets/41049

Can do!

I've already replied to it :-)

me too.....plays sucks!

@Snagov - I appreciate the well thought out feedback. Unfortunately, we haven't received any tickets or posts outside of this comment. If you are having an issue, I highly recommend making a ticket in our system via our Support Page, or the Feedback tool.

To send a ticket with logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

I have had the same problem as the OP and I had previously posted a fix that was, in fact ,not a fix at all. 

I had thought that a potential work around was to disable XBOX DVR via registry edit (Windows 10.) It  turns out that Plays.TV was still not recording - even though I thought that it was.

My apologies to anyone who tried my fix with no success.

(My in game recording is also not working). 

@Itoq - We can still look into your issue if you like and see if we can figure out why it's not recording.

Login to post a comment