Start a new topic

Unhappy with my recording.

I'm not satisfied with the quallity, it is corny and sometimes lag even at 720p, and also there is a constant background noise in my video (microphone is off). The noise is the most annoying. Also its like the footsteps and other sounds are missing in the clip, but that might just be the replays fault, not you guys.

1 Comment

The audio static is very odd; we don't see that often. I'd be interested to see both your machine specs and what you're using for audio. The easiest method would be to create a ticket with the feedback system. 

1. In the Windows notification tray, go to the PlaysTV icon and right-click on it.  Choose Help, then Feedback. 

2. In the new window that comes up select a category, input your email address (this is where responses will be sent) and then put in a description of the issue you are facing. Please be as descriptive as you can.

3. Add a checkmark to the "Send log file (for technical problems)" box.

4. Before you click on the 'Send Feedback' button, let us know that you posted in this forum about your issue. 

5. If possible, reply back to this forum post to let us know that you have sent it. Thank you!

Login to post a comment