Start a new topic

(Help)Snow screen, bug with plays.tv and league of legend

I can not register my party league of legend. Look at this.

This succeeded with another game but not with Lol.

I saw on another subject that was a bug because of an update but we still can not. Tell me how to solve the problem please ..

It's annoying

3 people have this problem

Thanks for the reminder!

I asked for logs from you in the ticket you also created. 

Would be good to get some current data on it.

can confirm this is still happening with my GTX 770 on 5:4 Resolution which is 

1280x1024

Thanks for letting me know. I don't believe we had corrected that issue quite yet with that resolution because some other important bugs came up. I'll keep up the reminder though.

@Verun - Only 5:4 resolutions

@KEBYKepoW - Did it revert back to any resolution or does it still only affect the 5:4 resolution?

@Verun - I have noticed you guys updated the client I just wanna let you know that I still have the same issue

http://i.imgur.com/CeWJLDj.jpg

@Verun - Off Topic!

Is there a chance that we see a fps counter build in playstv?

@Nth - That's a different issue actually. Usually that involves some kind of hooking issue or problems with drivers. Can you let me know the following?

• What GPU/Video Card you're using?
  • What game was it affecting? (Looks like League of Legends, but are there other games as well?)
  • What resolution size and type (Fullscreen, Windowed, etc) do you play in?

still the same :( 

help.PNG
(746 KB)

Thanks! I sent it to engineering!

@Verun - I have send the feedback!

Here is a sample of the problem: http://plays.tv/video/577ce16678635f7d5a/-verun-pixalation-issue-5-4-resolution-1280x1024

@KEBYKepoW - Thanks for letting me know!

Engineering would like to get more information about that. Can you provide a sample video of what it looks like, and then also send in your logs?

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

@Verun - I have tested 16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 5:4 they work fine except from 5:4

@KEBYKepoW - I don't believe we've tested 5:4 resolutions since they don't appear very often. I'll let Engineering know though.

Are you able to test 16:9 resolution?

@Verun - seems the issue got solved on all 4:3 resolutions but its still there on 5:4 resolutions (1280x1024)

Login to post a comment