Start a new topic
Solved

Battle.net connectivity?

Just wondering if you plan on adding Bnet to the accounts we're able to connect to.

I have not heard anything recently regarding that, but it is possible we may add that in the future. If you like, I can place this as a User Feature Request for adding Battle.net accounts to Plays.

1 person likes this

Yeah, that'd be great.  Right now I only play HotS and coming up will be playing Overwatch, so it'd be nice to connect directly.  FWIW Blizzard/Activision also bought MLG, so maybe there's another justification.

Please support this connectivity 

dudes ... its been months now and i am a more than hardcore player in world of warcraft pvp.   why can i NOT connect to battle.net ... Really? 

We have Battle.net Connectivity in the Plays.tv client now.

Are you having trouble connecting?

FWIW I get "we're sorry, we can't sync your battle.net account at this time" whenever I try to

1 person likes this

Same as mcnippleson

@Velvetshadow - Looks like you were able to get yours connected now from what I can tell. 

@mcnippleson - I'll keep taking a look for you and see what I can find. 

@Velvetshadow - Alright. Apparently it just has some problems detecting it properly. Mine did the same thing so here is what I did.

1. Saw Error; ensured Battle.net was up and working.

2. Restart Plays.tv. Error is reproduced.

3. Restart Battle.net.

4. Worked after that.

Another clue is when it did finally work for me, it actually showed my Battle.net ID instead of "Is this you?" in the banner instead of a generic:

@Verun - I am having this problem as well. I have followed the steps listed and nothing happens. When I open the "Preferences option and go to Accounts, the Battle.net button does nothing. I have tried your fix over 20 times and nothing.

I assume it's safe to assume you're already logged into Battle.net client on your PC?

If it's still not working can you make a ticket with logs attached?

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it

Feedback sent.

I'm having the same issue, so I've filled out a feedback form with the logs included as well.

Thanks, I've replied back to both of you!