Start a new topic

problem with freezing

Hello all , my problem is that when i press one sessions of one game the client of freez and after some minutes close and crash the game that i have record too. anyone can help me ? 

4 people have this problem

i have the exact same problem, dont know what is the solution and cant find any :(

1 person likes this

Having this problem too. Seems like not even the devs know how to fix it. Probably going to switch to shadowplay now.

is shadowplay compatible with amd?

I'm also having this problem. It happens with probably 2 for every 3 highlights. I have to keep restarting the client to get it to work, and the client crashes about ten times before I can actually trim a highlight and get it uploaded to the website. It's really annoying :/.

Let's try and find some common traits among us so we can maybe find out what's causing the crash. For me, I'm running Windows 10. I have an i5-6500 and an RX 480 (8GB) with driver version 16.7.3. The crashing is not limited to any specific games from what I can see. For me, Call of Duty 4 and Grand Theft Auto V are affected. I have PlaysTV installed on the same drive as both Windows and my GPU drivers; an A-Data Premier SP550 240GB SSD. My full build can be found here if anyone wants to dig deeper:

We're also currently investigating the issue to try and find a common issue or error. If you have not already, I recommend creating a ticket with logs attached after recreating the crash. 

To send logs you just right-click on the taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

Uploaded my logs

Same problem. Sent feedback and logs.

Freezing when clicking on videos in "my sessions". Have to force shutdown and restart, and it repeats.

Difference in my pc: windows 10 latest update and 16 more gigs of ram but i no longer have the problem of watching videos.

We did make some major bug fixes in the 1.14.1 version of the client, so it's very possible it may be resolved. However, I'd be interested if anyone else is still having the problem.

The patch a few days ago resolved the problem for me, too. Thanks guys!
Login to post a comment