Start a new topic

BSOD only on CSGO on AMD gpu

Hello,

I know Plays.tv for months, but i already uninstalled/reinstalled it almost 10 times.

Why ? Because I always get BSOD with it ONLY on csgo. While I'm in game the games crash (resolution gets weird) and if I don't kill the process, I'll get a blue screen. If I kill it, I can restart csgo but it will crash few mins later.

So I was tired and I finished by uninstalling plays.tv. I tried to reinstall it several times to see if this bug was patched but still not after 5 months (maybe more).

I already some people complaining about this bug. 2 friends who also have AMD gpu's are experiencing this bug.

My gpu: Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 XT

Bluescreen: 

Any help will be welcome because I love this software.

1 person has this problem

Are you on the most current video driver version for your GPU?

Yes I updated it last week to the latest but still plays.tv crashes. And the worst is that it only occurs on csgo :/

Any chance you can create a ticket with logs after recreating it? I may have to forward them over to engineering to take a look. You mentioned it only happens in CSGO, but what other games have you tried specifically?

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

Alright, gonna do it as soon as possible. I tried on almost every games I own on Steam: Arma 3, World of Warships, Rainbow Six Siege, The Division, DayZ and more. But a friend have the same issue with an AMD gpu, on csgo only too.

Sounds good. Make sure to post back here once you do it so I know to go looking for it.

Just got two crashes in a row (including blue screen). Sent crash report with the following message: "Crash report for Verun."

Login to post a comment