Start a new topic

Client has stopped finding new games

My Plays.TV client will not work with Dark Soul 3, nor the newest Doom game.

It records a large plethora of things just fine, but these two will not work. I have uninstalled the game and the Plays client and reinstalled multiple times, updated...nothing seems to work. I see others posting videos for these games though. It's very disappointing.

Automatic and manual both just do nothing at all. And I do have the latest update from 5/11. I've been round and round with support, but we just can't find an issue. This really sucks. I don't want to use other software but it looks like I have to. I just can't wait any longer.

1 person has this problem
1 Comment

We're still looking into the Dark Souls III issue. I had them retest it again based on yours and others reports of Dark Souls III not recording and we're still unable to recreate it, so we're going to look into more details. 

For Doom, I believe we're aware of an issue with it and should have it corrected soon. It's not recording on purpose because we currently have it blocked at the moment. I should be able to get more information today regarding this.

1 person likes this
Login to post a comment