Start a new topic

GVR HUD Not showing up when recording

When recording using the hud will not show up; It doesn't show me how long I've been recording or when i save A highlight. It still records everything it just doesn't tell me that it is doing so. I have made sure that hide hotkeys in hud is disabled and the only way the HUD will actually show up is if i Have hide HUD when inactive is disabled but that makes the HUD show up all the time.

Which game is this happening in for you? 

Or does it happen in all games?

Hi, I am having the same problem. The game is World of Warcraft, from looking at the forums this appears to be a known problem that no one seems to have an answer for?

@rubywings - I have gone ahead and replied to the ticket you made. It's not a wide-spread issue and more than likely something blocking the communication on your PC. I'll take a look into it.

I have the same problem, HUD keeps dissapearing in WoW as fast as i alt + tab.

So it only stops recording after Alt+Tabbing?

Are you playing WoW in Fullscreen, Windowed, or Windowed Borderless?

Playing in fullscreen. This only happened after the last update.

Can you recreate the problem and then send in your logs? It may help figure out what the problem is.

To send logs you just right-click on the taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it

It sorted itself out when the new update for WoW came out. Thanks for the feedback.

@owej - Glad to hear it! Thanks for the update!

Login to post a comment