Start a new topic

1080p settings makes the screen fuzzy

Here is an example in Hearthstone set on 1080p:

The whole video is like that, also tested in League of Legends it was like this.

and an example of when I set it to 720p:

Completely normal, from what I see.

Is there a way to fix this? I'd rather record in 1080p and not 720p.

I've gone ahead and made a ticket out of this forum post. Others can still post here, but I'll be requesting logs to get more information from you. Thanks for posting this!

Yes , i got the same problem here , i read also nowthat its gone at 720P , i did not tested that yet.

But like Criminallyinsane i would like better to record in 1080p:

It happend here when the latest update was released.

hope you guys can fix this ..

@DjMrCoolkat - Thanks for letting me know. We're still investigating this issue and it would be interesting to see if lowering the recording resolution to 720 works or not.

If possible, can you let me know what your GPU is?

Preferably though, can you create a ticket with logs attached?

To send logs you just right-click on the taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

1 person likes this

I there Verun , i have sended a Log but i hope i did it right , 

in case here is also a clip from 720p & 1080p

p.s. password for the clip is

I protected this file cause this is my private channel for music ;)

thats why only people here can see this :D

P.s. I forget to mention on my reply that Play's tv Crashes everytime when i'm deleting 2 or 3 clips from the menu. :(

@DjMrCoolkat - Thanks for letting me know about the other issue.

Watched the video and definitely seems like the same issue since you're using a 750 Ti. We believe the issue is affecting those with 700 series Nvidia GPU's mostly. 

As for the crashing, I'm seeing an error that might be related to the libvlccore.dll file.

"*CRASH!* ACCESS_VIOLATION(C0000005) exception at address 0x68D265DB(libvlccore.dll+865DB), while attempting to read memory at 0x00000060

You may want to try reinstalling video drivers just in case. 

Dear Verum. Reinstalling video drivers has no effect. After the first time I did a format c. And installed everything new. But I will try it again to reinstall and a install without update video drivers. I will let u know.

Dear Verum ,

I noticed that yesterday 1-7-2016 there was a new update . 

And i must say you guys did great , The problem with 1080p is solved .

Works Perfect again ....

Login to post a comment