Start a new topic

CS:GO 4:3 stretched recording problem

Hello! I am playing cs go on 4:3 stretched resolution and I can't record my game because it tries to record the game stretched and not with black bars how it should.

That's how it looks.

2 people have this problem

Well i have the same problem,if i record CSGO in 16:9,no problem...but when i start recording it in 4:3 (the resolution where i'm playing that game) it get's totally weird with the same problem as WhiteStar.

@SinteX12 - It seems like this issue has been ongoing for a while for you. Typically the pixelation is caused by interference with Laptops using Dual-GPU's. Typically a driver reinstall/update can fix it. However, if it's still happening we can help by having you send in your logs. From the last ticket we received, you stated that you sent in logs but it appears that they may not have gone through. Would you mind trying again? 

To send logs you just right-click on the taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. I'll let you know if there are problems finding it again.

I have gone ahead and replied back to your ticket that you made about this issue. Hopefully we'll be able to figure out what is causing the problem for you.

Login to post a comment