Start a new topic

Plays.tv crashes Rainbow Six Siege/ recording Teamspeak feature

Hi there, first pls excuse me my bad english. I have a problem recording Rainbow Six Siege. When i start the game and push the hotkey ingame everythings fine. But sometimes i have to switch to my desktop while the game is running and when i am turning back to my ingame screen, Plays.tv doesn't start recording or crashes the game.

The next problem is that Plays.tv can't record teamspeak. Only my voice and the ingame sound. That's a bit nerve wracking cause i have to switch to my desktop a lot of times and turn on or off audacity...and then the problem that i described above appears.

Greetings

I've tried to use stereo mix now and Plays.tv records Teamspeak but the sound is so crappy.

Do you play Rainbow Six Siege in Fullscreen, or Windowed Borderless mode?

I would probably recommend recreating the issue and making a ticket with logs attached as well as, if possible, providing us a link to a video that shows the issue you're mentioning.

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

Login to post a comment