Start a new topic

Done with Plays.tv

I've had it with this stupid program.

For no reason whatsoever, this program keeps failing after 2 or 3 weeks of recording fine.

I have it set up so I can manually record, for the first few weeks, there's no issues, then without warning, it stops working.

Nothing is on hidden.

I've gone through all your trouble shooting steps, it seems every time I've seen an update, it breaks the bloody thing and stops me from being able to record.

I've had it with this idiotic program, I am tempted to go get a GTX card just so I can use shadow play instead of Plays.TV.

I've uninstalled both the idiotic raptr program and plays.tv and will NEVER use this program again

1 person has this problem

I apologize that you've had some issues with Plays.tv recording. Looking back I see you've made a few tickets in regards to this issue, but it seems we didn't get a reply back from you when we requested logs to look deeper into the issue.

Typically we can find why a certain game is not recording inside of those logs. Although most of the time it's due to a detection issue where the registry key is not lining up properly where the game's exe file is.

If you would like more assistance, we're willing to help.

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

VERUN would you kindly please look at my ticket thank you

@RDAWG - Replied back to your ticket! Thanks for letting me know.

Login to post a comment