Start a new topic

Plays.tv hotkeys wonts work

I can get the little Plays.tv "save highlight" overlay to appear on the top left of my screen of a game when Plays.tv is launched with admin permissions and I can also get it to automatically record as soon as the game is launched. However any hotkeys eg. manual recording, save highlight will not work and simply do nothing. This is a problem because I only want Plays.tv to record when I want it to record in order to save on Hard drive space. **PC SPECS** Processor: Intel Core i5-2500 Graphics: Radeon R9 290X MSI Gaming Edition Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3-B3 Ram: 8GB DDR3 Power supply: AX860 860 watt 80 plus platinum Certified Fully Modular PSU Software: Windows 10

Thanks for letting us know. We'll need to look deeper into your issue since it should be running accurately. I requested logs and provided instructions in the ticket you sent as well!

hi,

I have the exact same issue. No buttons will respond with "save highlight" . Please advise? 

@skywarp001 - Sorry about the late reply. Typically means it's unable to record for one reason or another. We'd recommend recreating the problem and then sending in a ticket with logs for us to look into, if you're still having this issue.

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

Login to post a comment