Start a new topic

Can't find battlefield 1 video?

So I loaded up bf1 for the first time. Went to the options and set the game to dx12 and maxed all settings. I restarted the game to enable dx12. I go into a couple of games, each time hitting record. The on screen record shows up. First one was 15 min long, and the other was 19 min long according to the on screen playstv hud. I exit the game.

I was expecting playstv to pop up and show me the new videos but it doesn't. I exit origin too just in case. Still nothing. I manually open up ptv and there's nothing new in there. I look at the save folder manually and there's nothing there. There are 2 unnamed games folder, but 0 files in it and dated at 2015. There's nothing about the videos I recorded today in the recent files menu of win 10.

I recorded something about a week ago, so it shouldn't be broken. Does playstv have to patch for new games? Bf1 isn't even that new. It's been in beta for a while now. Did the newest playstv patch break everything?

2 people have this problem

We haven't been able to test Battlefield 1 intensively, especially on DX12, so we're unsure if or how it will record unfortunately. We'll probably have more information closer to release and when the full version is out. 

Okey now i'm really pissed in Plays.TV.. did a really good session of Battlefield 1 yesterday, alot of bookmarks in-game and it showed that the bookmark was made by the indicator top left corner. After the session i went to edit and upload the things i did only to find NOTHING had been recorded. And this is not the first time either. Why isn't your program working?? 

@Kaijuh - Are you utilizing DX12 when playing it? I would highly recommend making a ticket with logs attached so we can see what might be causing the issue. There are uploaded videos of Battlefield 1 on Plays.tv so it doesn't seem to be a wide-spread issue affecting everyone.

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

Login to post a comment