Start a new topic
Solved

League of Legends - video recording corruption.

Welcome. I have a problem with recording League of Legends using plays.tv. Beginning of recorded video has normal quality, but after random period of time it becomes corrupted (sometimes it's 2 minutes, sometime 7). It stays corrupted till the end of video. I want to add that in-game and microphone sounds are recorded without any problems. I'll add screenshot of corruption in the attachement. Those colorful bars are flickering randomly.

I'm playing on notebook with Intel i5-5200u, GeForce 940m 2GB and 8GB's of RAM. Videos are corrupting dependless of video quality settings in plays.tv app. As far as I know I have those problems only in League of Legends. Tried to record Heartstone, Osu! and Path of Exile, every of those games had no problems.

Any ideas how to fix it?

video.png
(910 KB)

Problem still exists, no answer to my ticket as well.

Bump.

Hey there!

Just replied to your ticket. Sorry I didn't catch you earlier; we don't work over the weekend and it was a 3-day weekend for us :-/

Thankfully I actually know the potential solution to your problem, so make sure to read my response to you in the ticket!

Thanks for the reply. I'll continue this topic inside of my Ticket to avoid spam and make contact faster.

What exactly is the solution to this issue because i seem to have the same..

Typically it involves reinstalling/updating video drivers for both Intel and either your AMD or Nvidia chipset.

If that doesn't work, we recommend using the Nvidia or Radeon power settings to ensure that Plays.tv is running on the higher-end GPU like the game would.

Either method we always recommend sending in a ticket with logs.

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

Login to post a comment