Start a new topic

PlaysTV recorded first few recordings now won't?

So I recently installed playstv cause it seems to be a good substitute for shadowplay (kinda). But here's the thing: It recorded about 10 recordings, and now it won't start anymore. It doesn't even seem to hook into the game that I want to do it in (Dead by Daylight). It's definitely not something related to disk space, as I've allocated 300GB in the settings and the client says I can record for about 2 days with it. Is there something I'm missing? I tried reinstalling the program, nada.

Have all the recordings been from Dead by Daylight, or other games as well? Best method to figure this out would be for you to recreate the problem and then send in a ticket with logs attached.

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

verun would you please take a look at my ticket thanks

I've only used it to record dead by daylight. It recorded about 8 recordings (using the auto recording mode) and then just stopped. And I don't know how to recreate the problem. I don't know how it even happened to begin with.

@JarheadHME - Well if it happened fairly recently you can still send me logs to check and see if I can find anything.

Login to post a comment