Start a new topic won't upload to YouTube

OK so I have been using the client for about 3 weeks now. When I first set it up everything worked fine. Vids would upload to and afterwards I could right click and upload to YouTube no problem. A few days ago out of the blue when I right clicked nothing happened. I tried changing my settings. I even uninstalled the client and reinstalled it. Same issue. Now even though I'm recording in 1080p 60fps 15mb and using optimized. When I manually upload to YouTube the video is in 360p? My monitor is a 29" ultra wide 1080p; so I know that's not the issue. I didn't change anything settings wise. The client is just acting crazy.

1 person has this problem

@JaBBawockee - I wonder if it's running into an error and just not displaying it properly. Any chance you can make a ticket regarding the same subject but also send in your logs with it? Preferably after freshly recreating the problem where you're trying to upload to Youtube.

To send logs you just right-click on the taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

It should be resolved as of version 1.15 of the client. You may need to download it from the website to get that version.

Login to post a comment