Start a new topic

No PlaysTV HUD in Minecraft

I play a lot of multiplayer games in Minecraft, and I've been running into a lot of hackers on servers, so I decided to get a game recorder. Windows GVR is not an option, as it either doesn't work or severely reduces FPS.

PlaysTV was nice when I installed it on August 17, but it seems like the latest update broke it. Now, when I open Minecraft, the HUD doesn't show up, and using the manual recording shortcut does nothing: no recordings.

I have the HUD to always show, even when inactive. I've tried uninstalling, purging any PlaysTV entries from the registry, rebooting and reinstalling. I've tried different versions of Minecraft, using different versions of Java. Nothing seems to work.

It doesn't seem possible to get an older version of PlaysTV, and this one doesn't work. I have no idea how to fix this, but I need some sort of recording software. Like I said before, GVR is terrible. OBS just gives me a black screen without video. ShadowPlay kills my FPS. RAZER's solutions is even worse than ShadowPlay. This was the only program that actually worked, and now it doesn't.

1 Comment

We can take a look for you. There have been some reported issues about the 1.14 client that we're looking into. If possible, try recording in Minecraft to recreate the problem. Whether it records or not, send in a ticket with logs attached so I can see why it did not record.

To send logs you just right-click on the taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

Login to post a comment