Start a new topic won't record my other steam account

I have 2 accounts, my main and my rust alt, and on certain servers I need to play on my rust alt acc due to the vac ban on my main account (not from rust, certain servers just autoban people that have vac bans) but since my alt has very low rust hours admins are pretty suspicious of me, and I've gotten banned from one server already since won't record any footage in rust on my alt account. Any way to get this to work?

1 Comment

We're currently working to investigate a recent issue with Rust not recording. It very well might have to do with which type of version of Rust you are playing. If possible, can you recreate the issue and then send in a ticket with logs attached? I'd be interested if you were to try recreating with both your accounts first and provide details such as server information, etc inside the ticket.

To send logs you just right-click on the taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

Login to post a comment