Start a new topic

Everything closing

when i leave the plays tv client on in the background for a couple of hours and close it in the night it crashes every brackground program with it. skype google chome steam etc. doesnt matter if i close it by rightclicking or via task manager. pls halp

That's very odd since I've never heard of this type of issue before. Any chance you can provide a ticket with logs attached? Any additional information like screenshots, further explanation, etc would also be grateful!

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

done. hope its not a problem that its in german what i wrote? i could try tomorrow night to take a screenshot of it. not sure if its gonna work since my windows explorer crashes, too. might not even make a difference. idk. thanks for the help in advance tho

Thanks!

I don't see a new ticket from you yet, so you may want to try sending it again when you get a chance.

done

Weird. Still not seeing anything. 

Can you check your LTC folder size?

Hit Windows Key + R and type "%appdata%" without the quotations. Go to Plays.tv and find the LTC folder. Check to see if it's abnormally large (Over 20mb), and if so which files are very large.

hope this is fine 8)

asd.png
(44.9 KB)

Appears to be good. No issues. I'll convert this into a ticket and provide you instruction on how to send logs manually.

Login to post a comment