Start a new topic

BitRate Settings

My PC records all of the games I play at 60FPS 1080P perfectly fine, but no matter what I try to do, my videos always come out blurry and they feel more like 20 fps. I'm guessing that the only thing that could be wrong here is my bitrate settings. Can anyone help? 

I've been told that determining the right bitrate to use depends on your internet connection (even though I don't understand how that's possible), but I haven't been able to find any charts actually explaining what bitrate to use for certain internet speeds. If you guys could help, I would really appreciate it. I have a 1.12MBs upload speed and a 17.31MBs download speed. 

Bitrate is first set up in your computer processor, then its uploaded if your are streaming. Your are not streaming in this case tho. I dont know about blurry but this fix can help you with the low fps issues.

@Zaniousaurus - Do you have an example of the blurry video? I'd like to take a look to get a better idea of what we're dealing with.

It's based on a limitation we currently have until the video reaches 100 views. Until then, it caps the Framerate at 30fps. I also notice this video is only appearing in 720. Was this based off a 1080 video?

It isnt the framerate that I really care about. it's the blurriness

The blurriness could be a result of the encoding method, but also the resolution. I notice the same kind of blurriness on most of the other R6 Siege videos in 720.

It's every game though, at any resolution for me... 

I'll convert this forum thread into a ticket so I can request logs from you and look into the issue deeper.

Thank you!

Login to post a comment