Start a new topic

Video stuck

So just downloaded the client, I go in and play some AM_ maps (csgo) to see how well the recording thing works, it works absolutely fine on what appears to be max settings, I therefore go play a competetive.

After the competetive i go to look back on a round where i do a sick flickshot in my opinion anyways. But everytime i watch the recording the video stands still after a while. The clip is 50 minutes long and stops after 0:25 excactly when im out of loading screen, i therefore located the folder for the clips and tried to launch it in different programs,

Windows media player does the same

Quickplayer give me a white screen (Still after 0:25)

And Vlc is also stuck

And all the way through this clip the sound still plays, Which is how i know when im out of loading screen

If you are using windows 8.1 this fix might help youhttp://support.plays.tv/support/discussions/topics/12000005716

If the above suggestion doesn't work, I'd recommend creating a ticket with logs attached after recreating the problem. It may help us find any errors that took place.

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

Login to post a comment