Start a new topic

PLEASE HELP! how do i fix this flickering!

I've had this problem for quite a while and idk whats causing it..

I have a fairly good rig also so thats not an issue:

i5 4690k

8gb ram

gtx 1070

3 people have this problem

Seems like a fairly unique problem. Other users are welcome to provide advice. I have requested logs in the ticket you created.

1 person likes this

@Verun sorry i still havent recived it ;( could you be the best person ever and resend it to :

Alright. I think I sent it. Let me know. 

If that doesn't work, we'll just communicate via email.

Has any solution to this been found yet? My recordings are all like this.

@Verun what logs are we speaking of exactly? I dont know how to get the logs up... please help me

You made a ticket in our system (#46577). I replied back to it and provided instructions. Perhaps you can check your Spam folder if you didn't see it?

Hello, im also having the same problem with my recordings Here is a video of my problem also

@Verun sorry to say but i just checked my email and there is literally nothing that talks about my ticket ;( anyway you can resend it or what else can we do?

Unfortunately, ZinqCS has not gotten back to me yet. However, I recommend that you make a ticket with logs attached. My guess is it has to do with an issue involving a 3rd party program, but I can check. 

To send logs you just right-click on the taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

I've sent that log on, thanks

The issue may have had to do with a typo in the email that sent the ticket. I have gone ahead and changed it to use the email for ZinqCS.

Login to post a comment