Start a new topic
Solved

Plays.tv stopped recording LoL and cant bind my LoL account

my plays.tv was working properly until all of a sudden it stopped working for no reason at all and i tried to unbind my LoL account to rebind it but there was no such a thing as binding League of Legends account anymore.

And I sent a ticket about this issue 8 days ago and there is not even a single respond in 8 days?

My system is Win10 and was using it with it since beginning

Have the exact same problem

1 person likes this

Look at this post. I've got the same issue but found a solution for me!

http://support.plays.tv/support/discussions/topics/12000006777

"Guys can you tell me which lol.launcher you use? I also had that issue and i was opening the launcher with lol.launcher.admin.exe. Plays.tv did not recognise any league game i was playing. So i disconnected my lol account. But plays.tv never showed up to connect my summoner again. Then i started the normal lol.launcher (not the admin version). After i went in some game plays.tv asked me to link my account again. And also recorded every game.

so

ONE POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

Look up which lol launcher you are using, if it is the lol.launcher.admin.exe close the client and try lol.launcher.exe! After you connect to any game (even spectating mode), plays.tv should asked you to link your account. It should also show up one new video (which was the spectating one)."

I had the same issue but found a solution. You can find the discussion here:
http://support.plays.tv/support/discussions/topics/12000006777

"Guys can you tell me which lol.launcher you use? I also had that issue and i was opening the launcher with lol.launcher.admin.exe. Plays.tv did not recognise any league game i was playing. So i disconnected my lol account. But plays.tv never showed up to connect my summoner again. Then i started the normal lol.launcher (not the admin version). After i went in some game plays.tv asked me to link my account again. And also recorded every game.

so

ONE POSSIBLE SOLUTION:

Look up which lol launcher you are using, if it is the lol.launcher.admin.exe close the client and try lol.launcher.exe! After you connect to any game (even spectating mode), plays.tv should asked you to link your account. It should also show up one new video (which was the spectating one)."

2 people like this
Hi Mat,
I just gave it a try and it worked!

Thanks a lot buddy :)

1 person likes this

Thats nice to hear ;) No problem mate!

1 person likes this

Thanks a lot mate this solved my problem too! you are the best :D

NICE DUDE THIS TOTALLY WORKED!! :D

Btw for people trying this: I didn't even have to unbind league acc, just turned off run as administrator on the league client and plays.tv is recording again! 

Thanks again, suuuuPER

@Mat89 - Thanks for that discovery! I'll have our detection team take a look and see if we can't add that in (both launchers that is).

Login to post a comment