Start a new topic doesnt work on Origin Games, please help

Windows 7 I5 2500k proc. 16gb Ram R9390 vídeo card works on steam games no problem, but i cant make it run with Origin Games, i want to récord gameplays of battlefield 1 , but i cannot, there is no overlay, and even auto récord doesnt work Since there is no vídeo after i close the game.

We should be able to record Battlefield 1. Have you tried another DirectX version?

If the issue persists, I'd recommend making a ticket with logs in our system so we can investigate further.

To send logs you just right-click on the taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

1 person likes this

ive just sent it, just so you know, i tried everything i could find in these forums to try to solve it, but the problem persists, so any help would be appreciated.  thanks. 

thanks for the reply, i followed the instructions given, however, the problem persists.

i noticed something though that perhaps is relevant...,  i have 2 harddrivers, C:/ and D:/

on C: i have some Origin Games installed such as battlefield3 and Mirror's edge, I opened them and works in those no problem. 

on the new D: drive i have Battlefield1 and SW:Battlefront,   BF1 still doesnt show any interaction,  im gonna open Sw: Battlefront in an hour because its updating, and i will report back.  so please, keep this thread open so i can return in some moments... 

alright, ive returned, and Star Wars Battlefront doesnt have any interaction with Either.

until now, the only thing in common with BF1 is that both are installed on another Harddrive, So:  

Installed on C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games:  Mirror's Edge and Battlefield 3  <-------- both of these work with

Installed on D:\Origin Library:  SW Battlefront and Battlefield 1 <------ Both of these Dont work with

My steam Library is also on C:/ and  it works with    Only Battlefront and BF1 are the only games where its not working at all.

Login to post a comment