Start a new topic

BLACK SCREEN!?! HELP!

Im gmod i only hear audio and there is a black screen.

this is the only game that dose this.

specs:

GTX 1070

i5 6600k@4.3ghz

We can take a look to see what the problem might be. However I request that you make a ticket with logs attached so we can investigate it deeper. I don't believe Garry's mod is a problematic game when it comes to getting black screen, so it could be something else.

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

u plays tv u are so AMATEURs, quit ur jobs, start workin in other domains, like agriculture, there u can't do a UPDATE with more bugs than REPAIRS

Black Screen can be caused by several things. Typically it's the encoder colliding with another program, or not hooking to the correct one. I'd recommend checking out our Black Screen Solution for some ideas on what might be causing it. (I also replied to your ticket)

ur team is amaterus, last 3-updates just made it worst, since i use only lol game+windows elements+video card software ATI asus, what should i do, delete windows so that ur low program to work? go learn so codings then come with an update! uninstall is the solution to this lowsy software

As mentioned, Black Screen can be caused by several things. Very often we find it's usually due to other software interfering, or hardware that makes it difficult for our encoder to hook. 

Since the OP seems to have never created a ticket for this issue (thus we were unable to investigate it), and we discovered that DoDo28's machine only utilizes CPU which can cause Black Screen, I see no reason to continue leaving this forum post open. As such, I will be locking it.

Anyone else having Black Screen issues I recommend looking into the Black Screen Article we created and if it does not help, to create a support ticket. Thank you!