Start a new topic

Records games, videos are not playable.

So this is only issue with league of legends for some reason. I've tried other games and it works perfectly. Ive used both the legacy and beta client and the same issue happens. In the loading screen before matches it says is recording, but when i finish my matches the games dont show up under 'your game sessions'. At first I thought they werent recording, but they are. I opened my folder where the videos get saved and all the game sessions are there, but when i try to play the video using the video player on my computer it says the file is unplayable and the format is not valid. Its an mp4 but the size is 0mb. It only does this with league, i can open the videos for other games. Any idea what's going on? Ive already uninstalled and reinstalled onto my computer.

1 person has this problem

Typically it means that something interrupted the encoding process. We've found this can happen when another program tries to hook in as well. You may want to see if there is another program that is trying to record. If that doesn't help, I'd recommend making a ticket with logs attached if you have not done that already.

Is there any way to get access to the recordings if they won't play? Lot of content I'm missing because of this.

Are they playable in the Windows folder?

Login to post a comment