Start a new topic

Friends Voice Echo

Hi

I saved a few video clips of some PAYDAY2 funny moments with my friends but thier discord audio is echoing. My microphone is perfectly fine and my game audio too.

Please Help, 
Thanks

Regards

Arran

That seems odd. Is Discord doing any kind of audio enhancements that you know of?

nope none...i do use a virtual audio cable with voicemeeter. But then again it did the same thing before i had that.

Check to see if the Windows Game DVR running in the background is causing an echo effect due to potential double recording. 

no...game DVR is disabled

Alright, can you recreate the problem next time you're recording, and then send us a support ticket with logs attached?

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

hello...i sent the log

I too suffer from this problem, was there a fix? My voice plays back fine but anyone else talking is quieter and a bit of an echo.
There was one time it was the reverse but I haven't managed to replicate that.

Cheers.

No fix, but Echoing is sometimes caused by audio enhancements not playing well with Plays.tv Encoding, or multiple recorders running at the same time.

Login to post a comment