Start a new topic
Solved

Will record everything except League of legends.

I got it to record 1 game, but anything and before that 1 game, seems to not get picked up by the client. i tried manual recording and nothing. Everytime i enter a game it says plays.tv has started recording but when the game is over nothing was recorded at all. If it helps, I added the record status ingame and it just stays at 0:00.

HELP

I'd probably recommend sending in your logs for this issue. Since it seems to record once, and then stop makes me think something in interfering with the process.

To send logs you just right-click on the Plays.tv taskbar icon, select Help > Feedback, fill out the info and make sure the checkbox is selected. Post back here to let me know you have sent it. 

1 person likes this

im having the same problem but with rust

Verun why not post it here so people with the same problem can fix it also instead of making a ticket and having to wait for a long time 

Well the user never replied to my ticket; so there isn't a fix to post unfortunately. 

thanks for replying. I sent it, do you know how long it usually takes for someone to get back at me? also, is there anything i can do to try to fix the issue?

I have gone ahead and replied now. Typically if you let us know somewhere where we have already spoken to you, we'll get to you quicker.

Login to post a comment