Start a new topic

alt-tabbing while recording ingame causes league of legends to crash

Alt-tabbing while recording causes the game to crash. This happens from the loading screen. If I alt-tab during the game and come back, the screen is black for about 10 seconds until it shows the bugsplat error. This only happens when I record using which means it's probably not Riot's problem. I've already sent the logs.

3 people have this problem

I just replied to the ticket. Sorry for the delay!

Hola, como lo han solucionado? Yo tengo el mismo problema.

Encontramos que la mayor parte del tiempo cuando hay un alt-tabbing del problema, es porque hay otro programa que intenta enganchar adentro y termina para arriba para atornillar para arriba el proceso de la codificación. Volvería a comprobar para asegurarse de que no hay otras grabadoras o programas de terceros que también están tratando de enganchar en el juego al mismo tiempo.

We find that most of the time when there is a problem alt-tabbing, it is because there is another program trying to hook in and it ends up screwing up the encoding process. I would double check to make sure that there are no other recorders or 3rd party programs that are also trying to hook into the game at the same time.

Login to post a comment