Start a new topic

How to auto-repeat videos instead of auto-play the next one

Since todays update videos no more repeat, instead it auto plays the next video. How can I revert this?

2 people have this problem

Unfortunately, there is no method to revert it currently. But we will take your feedback into consideration.

2 people like this

I also want to have video repeat back. I don't care about other videos, I just care about what me or my girlfriend post. She still has video repeat so obviously there IS some way to "revert" it, since it appears to be a user based "setting" on the local client, not server side.

Her videos look like this: (how I like it) http://imgur.com/a/d3iWZ

Mine look like this, and auto play, instead of repeat: http://imgur.com/a/XTVU3

Please don't simply disregard your users. At the very least make an option somewhere to repeat the same video. Forcing this change onto your users makes you just as bad as other social medias, where you're just abusing your users for views.

Please don't simply disregard your users. At the very least make an option somewhere to repeat the same video. Forcing this change onto your users makes you just as bad as other social medias, where you're just abusing your users for views.

-------

Woah there; no need to start accusations. What you're seeing is the result of you being in an experiment case, and your girlfriend is not. We do this to gain feedback before we make any final changes. So while you currently don't like the view you're getting, it's not final. So, I've taken your feedback regarding Auto Play, and forwarding it to the management involved in that project. 

I'm going to second this. I prefer to have it the way it was. Sometimes I like to watch my videos over and over again from wherever I'm at, especially If I'm not on the client and I just want to show friends.

I logged in to say that I agree with FizzyPotato. I do not like this change and want the option to opt-out of auto-playing new videos.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm making sure to relay it all to management!

I think a good way to add both features is if the arrow for more infos(comments, reactions etc) is enabled it should auto-repeat and if it isn't enabled it should auto-play
Login to post a comment