Start a new topic
Solved

Account steam login issue

My main account is "Surena" I made it through my steam account though for the last 2-3 weeks I haven't been able to login due to it telling me to make an account. I've tried it within the site aswell same thing. How do i fix this?

Can you try disconnecting and then reconnecting your Steam account? Let me know if you're still having a problem after that.

I'm not sure what you mean by disconnecting, do you mean logging out and back in?

Once logged into your Plays account, disconnect Steam from it.

https://plays.tv/settings/accounts

Then try reconnecting Steam back to the Plays account.

I can't login to my main account which was made through Steam after I put in my steam info for login for that account It just goes to ask me to create an account. so I can't do that

my original account name is "melome" and when i went to my plays.tv app on pc it was log off. i tried logging on steam but also trynna make me a new account and that account is this one "melome1". how can i log back in with "melome" ? VERUN what u said didn't work By the way, well for me

Same problem.

Everytime i try to login with my steam account there is popping up a little window

that tells me that i have to create a new account.

Problem solved!
I just clicked the "Forgot Password or Username" Button and i have reset my password (it sends an email to your email account) and now it works agian as usual :)

@SrnFrm600

Can you make a support ticket, and then let me know when you've made it? LINK

I can help you get access to your account, but it's better to do it in a one on one conversation since it could contain some private account information.

@melome1

If you made your account through Steam, it may work differently. You would need to do a password reset so that the Plays account has a password bound to it that isn't tied to Steam. I can help you get around this issue, but once again, it's recommended to make a ticket so it's more private: LINK

Remember to let me know once you've made it.

@Mayna

Glad you were able to solve it!

Mayna's fix worked for me. Thanks for your help Verun!

Login to post a comment