Start a new topic

Record mouse cursor?

PlaysTV currently doesn't seem to record the mouse cursor, which is a real bummer when it comes to recording strategy games since the absence of a cursor can be pretty confusing for viewers.  Is there any way to force it to record the mouse cursor, or can we expect this functionality in a future version?

Thanks in advance.

5 people have this problem

Srry for being a bit of a necro, but i dont think anyone has found a clear solution yet. Something i found out is that if the game is recorded as "unknown game," the cursor actually shows up for some reason.  
http://plays.tv/video/55f6d1eaac4a33b85e

png
(2.14 MB)

When i record  some "Unknown Games" i still don't see my beautyfull cursor :C

Any update on this? is there a fix yet?

This feature was implemented into Plays.tv not too long ago. By default it should now record your cursor, with an option to disable it. 

no.....i recordedd a video yesterday...and amd gaming evolved didnt record the mouse.

The Plays.tv client, not the AMD Gaming Evolved client.

but amd gaming evolved has the plays.tv client build in it? or at least i think it has

It is it's own definition of recording that uses Plays.tv technology. However it is not as up to date as the stand-alone Plays.tv client and is missing some of it's unique features.

Login to post a comment