Beta Update 0.3.4 (July 9, 2018)
- Auto Manage Space: You can allocate how much space Plays can use to record videos. If you want to use it, go into Settings > Advanced > Storage to enable it and select your preferences. Click here to learn more.
- Enhanced Overlay: We've overhauled the tech that powers our in-game overlay. With that comes a few new capabilities:
- You can now enable or disable the in-game timer while a game is running. To do this, go into Settings > In-game Overlay and toggle the Display Elapsed Recording Time option.
- Added support for rigs that have Nvidia Optimus. We've added a setting you can enable so that you can now see the in-game overlay features, such as seeing the recording timer (above), Instant Replay, and more. Go to Settings > Advanced > Driver Support and enable the Nvidia Optimus Support setting. This will require you to restart the Plays app before the change takes effect.
- Social Sign-in: You can now Sign In and Sign Up for Plays with the following social accounts:
- We've improved the way the Sessions tab displays your Recording status.
- Fixed an issue with sharing to and connecting your FACEIT account.
If you're interested in seeing what was released previously for the Playstv Beta, CLICK HERE