In order for our team to further investigate technical issues we'll need to see the log files that your Plays.tv client creates. When you use this method, it will automatically create a support ticket in our system and attach the files we need to see. Here is the instructions on how to do that:
- Go into your Settings in the Plays App. It's located in the bottom left corner.
- Click on the "Help" section located on the left side.
- Ensure your email is correct, and then let us know what is wrong in the "Message" box. Provide as much detail as you can regarding your issue, including steps you have already tried.
If you're unable to send logs through the above method, you can also automatically create a zipped file with the same information.
- Open your System Tray in Windows.
- Find the Plays App icon and right-click it.
- Select "Create Logs Zip"
- This will create the Zipped Log file on your desktop.